Thursday 6 May 2010

A Farewell to Blogging!

This is the last post I shall put here. Maybe by some miracle I might one day in the distant future open this account up to show it to the next generation and have them laugh at me and the "old fart technology" that we used to create these little rants and ravings.

It has been interesting to read some of the blogs and down right boring to read others. So boring in fact that I feel it necessary to tell you at one point I was reading a blog that seemed like it was over 1000 words, though it was probably closer to 173.

I find it interesting that people can try to justify their own illegal and immoral behaviour and sleep at night. I also find it hard to see the hard stand people take on industries like prostitution, it is quite horrible to see people condemning when they have not sunk as low as to need to sell themself just to survive. The feeling one must have in ones soul when performing certain acts must be terrible.

Though blogging seems to be an interesting method of seeing into peoples minds!

Live and Let Live!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment