Thursday 4 March 2010

Drink Yourself Sober!!!!!!




It was my saddest moment, I listened to my mates who asked me have you ever drunk yourself sober. An experience I have never felt before, and will never feel.

He believes its possible http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080227072500AA1ZQWr

I am the kind of drinker who after 4 pints of ale am on my back and singing songs that are incomprehensible or nonsense or very very offensive. I love being this way it means I am a very cheap night out and entertaining for those around me. Though do not try to move me once I crash that is the policemans job!!

It is easy to say that I drank myself sober it is just harder to say that I think it happened because I wet myself!!!!! Not through some miracle of bodily chemisty, just pure and simple bodily chemstry with loss of control thrown in. I remember the feeling of warm piss running down my legs and thinking to myself well that was preventable! So from this I would say the warm piss was the sobering part.

Anyway the thing is maybe I was begining to evolve to have a tolerance of alcohol in the system. Maybe it was becoming blood! No to be honest I believe it was my body reacting to massive quantities of alcohol in my blood adrenalin kicking in and a loss of control for some reason.

Moral of the story do not listen to Bozo the Clown who says he is a medical student! Turns out he was a medical student of sorts, yes a Veternarian Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment