Wednesday 3 March 2010

Lying with Integrity!



As the above clearly shows we are so easily suckered. I lie and so does everyone around me, it is I believe, a defense mechanism. The person who stands and says I do not is most definitely a liar, I think anyway.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=45936&dict=CALD&topic=lies-lying-and-hypocrisy


By Definition lie is a verb (SPEAK FALSELY)
/laɪ/ v
[I] (lying, lied, lied) to say or write something which is not true in order to deceive someone
Are you lying to me?
Don't trust her - she's lying.
I suspect he lies about his age.

The world acts like this definition does not exsist and if it does it is a bad thing.

I mean after all where would the male population be when your wife asks "does my bum look big in this?" go on admit on the odd occaision that you said "No darling, of course not" when you really meant "mmmmmmmmmmmmm when did that happen".

THIS DOES OF COURSE NOT MEAN I LIKE THE FACT I LIE. I HATE IT IT MAKES ME FEEL GUILTY AND ASHAMED. IT IS WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment